Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NiKe SHoX VS. aDiDaS BouNCe



For some years, the technology of Nike's Shox and adidas' Bounce has been in a comparison.


Personally for style, I think Nike Shox are better because there are more styles and colors. For some time, Nike Shox has been one of the top sneakers for either running or fashion. Although adidas Bounce is just really getting notice by more people now and it might have the same grade or maybe higher as Nike Shox. Most say both technologies are similar but adidas is trying to be like Nike.



I never wore adidas Bounce before but I'm interested of getting a pair and some styles and colors I've seen has caught my attention. From what I've heard, adidas Bounce is much comfort around the foot.

With all the of the other technologies in both companies, when Nike comes out with a technology adidas tries to create a better technology but similar, that's my opinion. To me, sometimes adidas has better ideas than Nike. One thing about adidas, the company never brings out enough styles and colors to keep fashionable consumers interested. Unlike Nike, tremendous colors and styles are available to purchasers.

I know I'm not the only person that feels that Nike Shox are better than adidas Bounce. On http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/172338/t/Re-Adidas-Bounce-v-Nike-Shox.html?page=-1, there are a lot who have their opinions about Nike Shox vs. adidas Bounce.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post -- you clearly know your stuff.

    Add a picture or two of the sneakers you're talking about and be sure to hide the link when you use a hyperlink.

    Also, you need to proofread and clean up your grammar.

    Still, good stuff. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete